28 February 2009

Shake my arms, shake my head i fell asleep on your cobweb.


I love that your laugh is silent at first. I love that your hands are rough and strong. I love that you hair is messy and curly. I love that your neck is soft and strained. I love that you would call at night and we would pretend as if we were someone else. I love that you had no boundries and were unpredictable. I love that you were the crazyiest person i ever met, the only one i could tell anything too. I love that when you strained your back, when fighting another person. I love that when we fell, we laughed for an hour without getting up. I love us laying on the grass outside talking for hours. I love that you introduced me to all kinds of scary movies, and would laugh when i screamed. I love that we would find ruffs and abbandonned houses so we could be alone. I love the way you smilied when starring at me, never saying a word. I love that we would run everywhere we went, to never lose time. I love that you had hate in your face when punching the bag and working out. I love that you would sing to yourself when you were nervous, and the way your palms would sweat. I love the crazy look you had on your face when you laughed hard, as almost if you were going insane. I love the way you sighed when you told me we could still be friends. I love the way you told me there way someone else. I love the way you looked right through me. I love the way your reaction was hatred when i showed anger. I love the way i think its my fault that you are lost, even though you were the one that trudded off into somewhere unknown.
I love you with a hatred and I love the way you know it.

1 comment: