15 January 2009

I need a home for my hands and head

"In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars."


"This fall I think you're riding for - it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started."

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

it seems to me that no one in the world has ever made something this beautiful and important.

Do you remember when we were vampires? Do you remember when we ran through the streets at night, our heads back, laughing and screaming, so alive it felt like we owned the world? Do you remember?
Do you remember me?

I never stopped loving you. Because I never stopped breathing.

You can chase the shadows if you want to. But all you'll do, is make them longer.

There are days when I want to walk up to you and scream in your face
"No one else gets you like I do, now let's get the hell out of here." But theres a barrier now, its not like before, were lost, swirling around in the life that people forced upon us.


Look what you've done, you've punched a hole in the sun.

Photos are from different places, i believe one is from the lovely yyellowbird, although that is all i can remember, my greatest apologies.
The quotes are from the great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, I Wrote this for you, and the dancing poet living in my head.

I bumped into someone today, and he put his arm around me and we had a conversation about how he was sorry he had bumped me, it made my day actually, the touch of a stranger i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment