13 January 2009

For you.

Sometimes
i feel a little
blinded
by all the
beauty
in this world.



The stillness in this photograph is absolutely gorgeous.


"I just can't give up on you
not yet.
I'm sorry."



"all you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given you."
-lotr



"the world moves for love. it kneels before it in awe."
-the village



"never forget what it took me a lifetime to learn; you only have one heart, be true to it."
-beyond borders



and some times love feels so painful, because i am afraid, afraid to fall into the depths of the unknown.

"I hate it when you cry and care how you look at the same time.

Making love was never about you and me in a bed. We made love whenever we held hands.

There are a million ways to bleed. But you are by far my favourite."

And sometimes i want to scream, a scream that would make me lose my breath and gasp for air.



I miss you, and love and that moment, that feeling, the feeling of being absolutely infinite.

I got these beautiful photographs from different blogs written by gorgeous people please don't jail me mista.

1 comment: